“Experience the difference quality Roof Trusses individually designed, engineered and tailor made to suit your needs can make to your next building project!”
Here at East Coast Frames and Trusses, we take pride in the knowledge that our roof trusses are individually designed by our team of experienced detailers using state of the art Pryda computer software and is manufactured to a quality that meets and in fact exceeds current Australian Standards.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture your order and deliver it on time and in accordance with your building timetable, as we understand the importance of working to your schedule.
Detailed layouts and certifications are provided with every order and our excellent customer service means that our knowledgeable and friendly team members are only a phone call away if more assistance is needed.
Designed and engineered to the highest industry standards
- we use Pryda software for the ultimate in roof design
- Crane capabilities on site for safe and efficient installation
- Manufactured from quality FSC approved timber
Prefabricated roof trusses have several practical advantages:
- Our trusses can be specifically engineered to accommodate heavy loads.
- Being maded out of Treated Pine, they are light and easy to handle and install.
- We deliver with heavy-duty crane trucks. When possible we’ll lift the truss to your top plate for easy erection.
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Did you know?
All of our roof trusses are designed using state of the art Pryda Build software? Pryda Build allows our detailers to design any and all roof truss systems, from simple domestic designs through to intricate or large industrial designs. The advantages of using Pryda Build to design your roof trusses are many and include:
- Flexible layouts to bring your unique project design to life
- Cost effective yet durable designs which use the minimum of timber needed to create your truss frame, without sacrificing strength.
- Detailed and easy to follow installation plans which take the guess work out of your roof truss installation
East Coast Frames and Trusses use only the highest quality timbers to manufacture our products. We choose to use treated Pine for its light weight, ease of handling and pest resistance benefits. Treated Pine has a widespread reputation in the building industry for being an excellent building material for all these reasons, as well as possessing the strength and durability required for building frames and roof trusses.
Our service also extends beyond the design and manufacture of top quality roof truss systems. We also offer a delivery service using our heavy duty crane trucks, allowing us to deliver your roof trusses right on your top plate where possible, for safe and easy installation.